Airdrie Sprinkler Installation
You want a lush, green lawn. But you also don’t want to use more water than you need.
Hydroterra’s precise irrigation systems can keep your lawn AND your water use green. Our fully automated sprinkler systems ensure regular and even watering that delivers exactly the right amount of moisture to your lawn and gardens. You’ll conserve even more water with optional packages like rain sensors that ensure you don’t water while it’s raining.
With Hydroterra irrigation systems, you’re in “The Green Zone”, the perfect watering schedule for a healthy lawn that conserves water, energy – and your wallet!
Contact Hydroterra for Irrigation and Sprinkler Installation
- Wastes water
- Increases your water bill unnecessarily
- Discourages deep root growth, which helps long-term lawn health
- Creates muddy patches
- Causes roots to weaken
- Causes dry/dead patches appear
- Makes it easier for crabgrass and weeds to take over
Hydroterra “Green Zone” Watering:
- Nurtures healthy lawns with deep roots (better for long-term care and fewer weeds)
- Conserves water (and saves associated water costs)
- Reduces the time you need to spend caring for your lawn and gardens
- Promotes green lawns with perfect water coverage (no “dead zones” or mud patches)
Hydroterra is also available to repair and replace your current sprinkler installation, using as much of the existing piping and components as possible to save you money.
How Does Hydroterra Do It?
Hydroterra will give you a free, onsite consultation with you to measure out your yard and provide you with answers to your irrigation questions. Then, we take those measurements and plan out your custom irrigation system while developing a quote for the project. We schedule a time that is convenient for you, and then install your new drip irrigation or sprinkler system.
- Hydroterra is on site throughout the installation
- Hydroterra connects your system to your home’s water supply as part of the installation – no need to find your own plumber
- Hydroterra uses only quality products from name-brand suppliers to increase the life of your new sprinkler system
Best of all, once you’re a Hydroterra customer, you’re always a Hydroterra customer! We’re on-call to you with a two-hour response time during business hours should any questions or emergencies come up.
Contact Hydroterra today to set up your free onsite consultation in the Airdrie, Crossfield, and Didsbury area!