Hydroterra is a Member of the ACIA
Hydroterra is a member of the Alberta Chapter of the Irrigation Association. That’s important because it shows a dedication to making sure the job gets done, and gets done right.
Installing an automatic sprinkler system, whether for home or commercial use, can be a complex task. Besides the expertise behind planning and installing the pipe system, a good irrigation specialist will also understand the water requirements for the area, the soil types, and the average rainfall in the area. This knowledge helps give your system maximum efficiency.
For example, a 2003 audit in Calgary found that on average, lawns were receiving five times more water than they needed. Not only does that waste water (and increase your water bill) but overwatering in itself can cause lawn damage.
Hydroterra is in your neighbourhood, and understands the weather and soil types in Airdrie, Crossfield, and Didsbury. With our “Green Zone” approach to sprinkler system installation and controller setup, we can ensure that your lawn gets the moisture it needs without wasteful, costly overwatering.
With Hydroterra, you also get:
- Reliability – we complete the job quickly and on time
- All work completed to code
- Fully licensed and insured (check with all bidders and ask for proof)
- Local references – we’re in your neighbourhood!
- Quality materials – we use only name-brand products for better reliability and longer life
- Direct hook-up to your home’s water source
- Top-of-the-materials from recognized name brands
- Available maintenance packages
Contact us for a quote on your sprinkler system installation, repair, or maintenance needs. Don’t forget, only Hydroterra offers “The Green Zone” approach to residential and commercial irrigation, ensuring your lawn gets maximum water coverage with minimum water waste.